Junior/Trainee QA Engineer
We are looking for a Junior QA Engineer (Trainee QA Engineer is acceptable) to join our Kyiv office for testing in-house products, clients websites and mobile apps.
About the position
As a Trainee/Junior QA Engineer, you must be aware of OOP basics, know how to work in a project-based environment to make the best quality possible. You will be working on improving international projects, and delivering great standards for international clients. With your experience, you know how to work and improve the QA process — and you are up for any challenge! Your responsibilities include functional testing and quality assurance, updating documentation, test plans, and communicating with the team.
- Intermediate English skills;
- Experience in OOP (self-education is ok);
- Basic knowledge of PHP
- Basic knowledge of Laravel (or another PHP framework - a big plus)
- Experience in Quality Assurance and Testing (a big plus);
- Ability to communicate your challenges and outcomes to colleagues;
- Drive to improve and create better QA processes and solutions;
- You are able to work alone, but also collaborate in/with a team;
- Absolutely accurate and detail-oriented;
- Desire and ability to learn and tackle new or unfamiliar technologies and methodologies.
- A variety of international projects and mobility across them
- Career development support and professional certification opportunities
- Flexible working schedule with a remote possibility
- Informal working environment;
- Convenient office location (near Darnytska square);
- Corporate English classes;
- Free lunches;
- Learning hours.
Send your CV to email@example.com!
What we offer
Full list of job openings
Mostly hot vacancies. Hurry up to apply