We are looking for a Technical Writer to join our Kyiv office team to create amazing documentation for company's in-house products, APIs and websites.
About the position
As a Technical writer you must speak and write english on upper intermediate or advanced level and have an experiece of writing technical texts. You will be working with international projects and delivering great standards for Massive Kinetic clients. With your experience, you know how to create a simple and powerful tool to help our customers use our products and APIs — and you are up for any challenge! Your responsibilities include noting the user story, updating the documentation and communicating with the team.
- Upper Intermediate English skills;
- Experience in Technical Writing (or having a strict and like-a-native English writing style);
- Basic knowledge of programming languages (a big plus);
- Strong technical (computer) skills
- You are able to work alone, but also collaborate in/with a team;
- Absolutely accurate and detail-oriented.
- A variety of international projects and mobility across them
- Flexible working schedule with a remote possibility
- Possibility to work remotely (during Corona time);
- Informal working environment;
- Convenient office location (near Darnytska square);
- Corporate English classes;
- Free lunches;
- Learning hours.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!